Information We Collect
We take your privacy seriously. We only ask you to provide information that we need in order to deliver the service or information you have requested.
Information We Collect
a. At this website , your personally identifiable information is collected from you when you
ask the website to perform certain tasks , such as:
1. When you post or comment on an article or blog post or send email to us (such as your name or email address or contact number).
2. When you send email to a professional listed in one of the professional directories (such as your name and email address or contact number and your friend’s name and email address or contact number). Please note that we do not read or retain the message in your email.
3. When you call a professional using their number listed in one of the professional directories (such as, information about where the call was placed).
7. When you fill out a form or put query for workshops or seminars (such as name, email address or contact number).
8. When you subscribe to a publication (such as your name and address or contact number).
9. When you purchase something from us. Your payment information is submitted directly to the Payment Gateway Processor, who is responsible its use and security.
10. When you register to be listed in our directories. We collect information that will be used to create your profile in the directory, such as name, contact number ,address ,email address as well as such professional information as your qualifications, certifications, the demographic region in which you practice and your field of speciality. We collect additional information for our records that may not be displayed as part of your directory profile, but it’s necessary to check the information you provide or accept payment from you.
11. When you open an email communication from us in your email program, we may use a soft ware technology called “web beacon” that to let us know which emails have been opened by the recipients. This allows us to know how well customers respond to certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
12. When you log in to our web site, we may automatically collect information such as your hard ware device, your IP address, type of mobile device, your geographic location. We may also collect information about your activity on the website such as information about account usage, interaction with the Application.
13. When you permit cookies on your browser, we may receive and store certain types of information known as “cookies” when you access the website.
b. In addition, like most sites, we maintain logs of site usage for purposes such as to evaluate our user’s interest level in areas of the website, which and how many pages they look at, how long they stay on the website and web browsers are used. This data is tracked in aggregate form, not bat an individual user level, and is not uniquely identifying. The aggregate level data may be shared with third parties and the public.
Our Use of Your Information
We only use information we collect to provide you the services on our website that you request.
a. We share information with third parties only when needed to deliver to you products or services that you request. For example, we share information from publication subscribers with the company which mails the magazines and information from those who purchase something from us with the Payment Gateway. Some professionals wishing to list their services may have the information provided used to check with government licensing boards. Otherwise, we do not share or sell any personally identifiable information about website visitors.
c. We use third party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visit to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If information used by these companies, Click Here.
d. When you click on links and/or ad banners that take you to third party websites, the third party may collect information about you at their website. The third party may have its own privacy policies that differ from ours. We encourage you to read the posted privacy
statement whenever interacting with any website you go through.
Your Posted Materials
The materials you post on the website, such as articles, blog posts, directory information and comments are made available to be seen and read by other users of the website. No such materials are treated confidentially. We will remove your materials from the website at your request, but we cannot give any assurance that such materials are not still available from servers maintained by others (such as search engines or proxy servers) or that others have not already downloaded and stored such materials.
From time to time, we obtain lists of people who may be interested in our products and services from third party marketing list suppliers. We use these lists to send direct marketing promotions by mail or by email. We do our best to obtain these lists only from suppliers who collect their lists in compliance with applicable law, but we are not responsible for the conduct and policies of these suppliers. It is not that even if you are registered customer of ours and have asked us not to use the information you provided to us to send you promotional material, a third party marketing list supplier may still provide us with your name and address and email address. As a result, you may receive the promotional material sent by us to others on the suppliers list. If you have received the promotion from us and do not wish to receive future promotions, please contact us via our Feedback Page.
Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we cannot guarantee your privacy. Further we may disclose personal information when required by law or where we have a good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on us. We may also disclose personal information in cooperation with a law enforcement request.