Please Read These Terms and Conditions Before Accessing Our Website.
Rules of Conduct
A. Posting Rules
1. Materials you post to the site may not contain : a) URLs or Links to Web sites that
compete with the Site; b) Copyrighted material ( unless you own the copyright or have
the owner’s permission to post the copyrighted material ); c) Trade secrets ( unless
you own them or have the owner’s permission to post them); d) Material that
infringes on or misappropriates any other intellectual property rights, or violates the
privacy or publicity rights of others; e) Anything that is sexually explicit, obscene,
libellous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful; or f) Anything that is
embarrassing or offensive to another person, group or entity.
2. You may not use your materials to; a) impersonate another person, living or dead; b) post false, inaccurate or misleading information; c) except as provided in your directories of your own services, post advertisement or solicitations of business (including, but limited to, franchises, “club memberships”, distributorships, or anything requiring a monetary investment, including a request for payment to obtain job listings); d) post chain letters or pyramid schemes; e) post options or notices, commercial or otherwise.
3. Materials that encourage our users to “email for more details” are not permitted. Materials from any third party charging a fee are not permitted.
B. Conduct Rules
1. You may not respond to postings by other users in any manner or for any purpose other
than that which is expected. Responses soliciting business are prohibited.
2. You may not send (or encourage or help others to send) unsolicited commercial emails to our users.
3. Report inappropriate postings or conduct to [email protected]
4. You may not delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
5. Any conduct by a user that our sole discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the site is prohibited.
6. We are under no obligation to monitor the conduct of our users, but we might investigate and respond when violations are reported.
C. Security Rules
1. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the site,
including, without limitation: a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging
into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access; b) attempting to
probe , scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or
authentication measures without authorization; c) attempting to interfere with service
to any user, host or network, including without limitation, via means of submitting a
virus to the site, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing”, or “crashing”; d) sending
unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of product or services; e)
forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or
news group posting.
2. Violation of these Security Rules may result in civil or criminal liability. We would investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
D. Registration Rules
2. We assign a user name and password to you. You may not share your account’s user name or password with anyone else, and you will be responsible for the actions of anyone who obtains your user name and/or password and uses them to access the site. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your user name and password.
3. If at any time during the term of this agreement we come to the understanding that you: a) misled us as to your business practices and/or services, or b) purchased services that do not describe your precise business, we reserve the right to terminate your account. We may terminate your account and/or access to the Site at any time if we deem in our sole discretion such to be necessary or appropriate.
Payment Terms1. We may charge for the chat, audio, and/or video based counselling/face-to-face therapy sessions, treatment plan, self-test and symposium section. Before availing any such Service, we will communicate in writing to the User, the applicable charges for the said Service. In addition to these Terms, a User shall also be bound by the terms (if any) mentioned for specific Service(s).
2. Please note that the charges paid by a Customer, are not refundable. However, in the event a Customer is not satisfied with the Service provided by ShareYrHeart, then they may send a mail to [email protected]. ShareYrHeart will review each such mail, on a case to case basis, and may refund the charges paid, if it deems fit.
The decision of ShareYrHeart on any such matter shall be final and binding.
Refund policy in the event of the following circumstances:
A. Treatment plan: Any purchased Treatment Plan is activated from the date of purchase and expires according to its duration. In case, the Customer fails to use the services during the period, for the first case, they will get an extension of fifteen days but after that neither the plan will be shifted nor any refund will be issued. The Customer agrees and understands that buying a Treatment Plan does not give the Customer any preference with regard to the allotment of their chat session(s) and/or the Expert of their choice. All Experts have a pre-defined chat session schedule, which might be subject to change.
B. Appointments (Audio/Video/Face to Face): I. For any Services purchased, the ShareYrHeart team shall make 2 attempts to reach the Customer for confirmation of the Services. In case, the Customer fails to respond within 24hrs of the last attempt, the Service will be treated as consumed and no refunds shall be provided by ShareYrHeart.
II. In case, of technical difficulties during or at the time of the session, ShareYrHeart will check with their service providers. If the case is adjudged by ShareYrHeart to be genuine, the appointment shall be rescheduled. However, the Customer shall not be entitled to a refund on account of technical difficulties at the time of the session.
III. For Audio and Video Sessions, in case, the Customer fails to turn up at the time of the appointment, ShareYrHeart will not reschedule the session but if it is technical or network issue, a grace of 15 min will be provided by ShareYrHeart. If the Customer still does not turn up the second time, the appointment will be treated as consumed and no refunds shall be provided by ShareYrHeart.
IV. For Face to Face appointments, any no shows from professional’s side, are treated as non-availed services and rescheduling shall be provided by ShareYrHeart but no refund are provided in such a scenario.
V. For any reschedules, the Customer needs to inform ShareYrHeart at least 24 hours in advance. Unless specifically allowed by the Terms, the Customer shall not be entitled to a refund for whatever reason.
C. Sympossium: If in case any issue arises from ShareYrHeart side, then either reschedule or refund policy is applicable after deducting minimum basic service charges.
D. Self-test: In case, of technical difficulties ShareYrHeart will check with their service providers. However, the Customer shall not be entitled to a refund on account of technical difficulties.
3. User(s) can make payments through any of the following available options: 1. internet banking; 2. debit cards/ credit Cards; 3. Unified payments interface ("UPI"); 4. Payment wallets available at the time of payment.
4. The User agrees and accepts that all nuances and modalities relating to making payment using internet banking/ debit cards/credit cards, UPI or payment wallets ("Virtual Payment Mode") shall be separately governed by arrangement(s) / terms and conditions between the User and the relevant banks or payment gateways. We shall not be responsible, in any manner whatsoever, for any liability that may arise in relation to the Virtual Payment Modes (including any fraudulent transaction).
5. While availing any of the Virtual Payment Modes available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to (a) lack of authorization for any transactions; (b) any payment issues arising out of the transaction or (c) decline of such transaction for any reason.
6. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by us, is neither a banking nor financial service.
7. ShareYrHeart reserves its right to revise the charges for Services, at any time, without the requirement of any prior intimation to the User. Any such change shall be binding and effective on the User.
A. We hereby grant you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Site
only for your personal use. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the
material on the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must include the
following notice in any downloaded materials: “Copyright AARTI CURRATIVE. Except as
otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution,
retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material will be
permitted without the express written permission of AARTI CURRATIVE.”
Notwithstanding the forgoing, you may request permission to license the publication of ShareYrHeart content via our Feedback Page.
A. We make no representation or warranties whatsoever regarding the Site and any materials
on the Site. NOT WITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THESE TERMS OF
SERVICE OR ELSEWHERE, THE SITE IS PROVED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST
EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY
OF NON-INFRINGEMENT AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTIBILITY, WE MAKE
NO WARRANTY ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF
THE SITE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE’S FUNCTION SHALL BE ERROR FREE OR,
THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR
OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
B. The Site is not intended to be substitute for professional advice. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content. Never disregard professional advice, including medical advice, or never delay in seeking medical advice because of something you have read on this Site.
C. You are solely responsible for the content of any posting you make to the Site and any consequences arising from such posting. We assume no responsibility for materials posted by our users or any other actions, conduct or omission of our users to distribute and publish their materials. We do not undertake responsibility for screening or monitoring our user’s materials.
D. Our blogger who post articles to our Site are not employed by us or AARTI CURRATIVE. Each blogger is solely responsible for the content of his/her articles. Each blogger owns the copyright to the articles they upload. We do not undertake responsibility for screening or monitoring our blogger’s materials. The opinions expressed by the bloggers are their own and are not our opinions or endorsed by us.
E. Further, we explicitly disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy, content or availability of information found on a Site that links to or from the Site (a “third party Site”). We may offer links to or incorporate into the Site, third party Sites that offer various products and/or services. We cannot ensure that users will be satisfied with any products or services that are purchased from such a third party site, since such sites are owned and operated by others. We do not endorse any of such products or services, nor have we take any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained in any third party sites. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including credit/debit card and other personal information), users might be requested to give a third party site. We strongly encourage users to make their own investigation of third party sites before proceeding with any transaction with such third parties.
F. We do not endorse, and nothing on the site shall be deemed to be an endorsement, representation or warranty of any third party (including our directory members, users and bloggers), whether in relation to such third party’s products, services, websites, experience or background or otherwise. We do not make any representations or warranties with regard to any materials posted by our users, directory members or bloggers. The information in our directory is provided exclusively by participating professionals. When you see the “Verified By” seal, it means we have made good faith, reasonable efforts to verify the following and have found no contrary information:
2. That the professional’s license, if applicable, is valid with in the area in which he/she allowed to practice.
3. That the professional is not subject to any license strictures preventing practice. We verify the information at the time a professional is initially listed in our directory and then upon expiration of the professional’s credentials.
H. When you use the Site, any materials you post or access via our Site and your conduct online or offline are at your own risk.
Limits of Liability
A. NEITHER WE, NOR ANY OF OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, WILL BE
LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL,
PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES (“NON-DIRECT DAMAGES”), OF ANY CHARACTER,
WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN
POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
B. THE LIABILITY OF US AND ANY OF OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR DIRECT DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE FEES PAID BY YOU FOR OUR SERVICES DURING THE 12 MONTHS PRECEDING THE EVENTS THAT GIVE RISE TO YOUR FIRST CLAIM AGAINST US FOR DAMAGES.
C. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURIDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR NON-DIRECT DAMAGES, THE LIMITATIONS IN PARAGRAPH (B) SHALL APPLY TO BOTH, DIRECT OR NON-DIRECT DAMAGES.
Copyrights and Copyrights Agents
The content of this website including (but not limited to) all written material, code, images, videos are protected under National/International Copyright and Trademark laws. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, transmit or distribute any material from this site without express written permission. All efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented of this site. AARTI CURRATIVE reserves the right however to make changes at its discretion, effecting policies, fees, curricula or other matters announce on this site. AARTI CURRATIVE is not responsible for the quality, accuracy or appropriateness of content on other sites to which links have been provided on ShareYrHeart's pages.
Please note that neither our copyright agent nor any of our employee handle reprint request:
inquiries for the licensing of article or reprint permissions should be made via our Feedback Page.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction/waiver of Jury Trial
You shall send notices to us by mail or by email to our contact information listed below and address to the attention of LEGAL. Notices to you will be sent by mail or by email to the address you provide when registering. Notices shall be deemed given on the day actually received by recipient, if received as provided in this paragraph before 5pm (local time) on a business day in the recipient’s location. Notices received after 5pm or on a non business day, shall be deemed received on the next business day.
Our commitment to Accessibility:
At ShareYrHeart we are committed to making our website’s content accessible and
user friendly to everyone.
If you are having difficulty viewing or navigating the content on this website, or notice any content, feature, or functionality that you believe in not fully accessible to people with disabilities, please e-mail [email protected] with “ Disabled Access” in the subject line and provide a description of the specific URL and feature you feel is not fully accessible or a suggestion for improvement.
We take your feedback seriously and will consider it as we evaluate ways to accommodate all of our customers and our overall accessibility policies. Additionally, while we do not control such vendors, we strongly encourage vendors of third-party digital content to our site to provide content that is accessible and user-friendly.